Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Blogsy App for iPad

After setting up my first Blogger account it didn't take me too long to discover I couldn't upload my photos from my iPad. Well, that's not very good I thought. All my recent photos are on my iPad now. I did a little research on the internet and found Blogsy. Blogsy is an app which allows you to do just that. It does a whole lot more I believe but I've only played with it for five minutes. I will reveal more if and when I find out.

 

Here's a picture it allowed me to drag and drop from google images. It was very easy to do.

In my next post I will try and send you a picture of my workplace (from my iPad!)

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you exploring!
    Thank you so much for the second invite. I just don't know why I wasn't able to access your blog before.

    ReplyDelete